Why am I so excited to share these new IFBB Bikini Pros with you?
1. I saw them compete in person on stage at Miami's NPC Nationals in November 2017 (here's my vlog on YouTube). They looked UNBELIEVABLE. Each of them had the 'full package' that everyone talks about.
2. I got chills when I saw their face expressions and reactions while getting the IFBB Pro cards. It was pretty emotional to witness that moment, when all the hard work has paid off.
3. Afterwards, I've been following their updates on Instagram and absolutely love their genuine, hard working and inspiring personalities. All 3 of them care about their communities and adding value. All 3 have replied to my messages and comments on Instagram and that means A LOT!
4. They all have big Olympia stage dreams, they are planning on staying in the bikini world for a while. Lauren is taking a year off to work on improvements, so she will have her Pro debut in 2019. Jasmine and Morgan are both currently on prep for their first Pro show in just a few weeks.
5. Their discipline and determination are contagious! No matter where you are in your bikini journey, you'll get plenty of motivation and useful tips from these girls.
Lauren has had her YouTube channel for a while and you can watch all of her previous Bikini Prep series! You'll find out what exactly did it take to win her Overall Bikini champion tittle at NPC Nationals and the IFBB Pro card.
- Lauren Dannenmiller - Instagram & YouTube
- Jasmine Fernandez - Instagram & YouTube
- Morgan Lindsey - Instagram & YouTube
What are you current favourite bikini athletes on YouTube?! Would love to find out :)